Automotive Spray Booth
Consultech offer most efficient and unique design, manufacture and installation of both standardized and customized Automotive Spray Booth system. Our expertise in specialized applications which may require higher efficiencies or controlled environments is unparalleled. We differentiate our custom-made product range from standard installations where the efficiency and productivity matter most.
Which is the best Automotive Spray Booth in the market? Of course Consultech.
Highest efficiency in a Automotive Spray Booth is always attained when the capacity, size and other specifications are most suited to the finishing work to be performed.
The following factors are important while selecting the most appropriate booth for a specific coating component.
- Size of the article to be coated.
- Rate of production (i.e Paint Consumption).
- Product handling method.
- Most efficient way of containing oversprayed paint.
- Modular spray booth design allowing for all types of Spraying Application.
- Restricts paint over spray to a specified area.
- Ex- stocks of spray booth parts ensure minimum down time.
- Provides for maximum operator comfort and reduces attendant health hazards.
- Excellent overspray collection maximizes environmental compliance.
- Safe: minimises risk of fire due to solvent vapors and overspray deposits.
- Designed and manufactured for severe industrial environment conditions.
- Provides optimum air velocity to exhaust the overspray without affecting spraying efficiency.
- Mild steel or stainless steel construction available on request.
- State-of-the-art workmanship.
- The advanced dry paint arresting filters design ensures high efficiency.
- Pre-assembled and tested at no extra cost.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Oversprayed paint is sucked in by the blower throughsynthetic glass fiber filter or metallic filter arrester.
- Dry arresting of paint without water and chemicals.
- Even suction over the full height of the booth.
- Simple maintenance.
- Ideal use for all type of paint applications.
- Complies with current health and safety legislation.